Frequently Asked Questions
- Navigate to the item you want to order OR enter the name or product code of the item you are looking for into the search bar.
- Once you have the correct item in your sights make any relevant choices from the drop down menu options – ring size, metal finish, stone type etc – and then click add to cart. If you can’t add to cart, double check that you have selected the correct item from the drop down menu option/s.
- Double check all the information is correct and then click ADD TO CART
- Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' to complete your order.
- No you don’t, you can check out as a guest without creating a user profile.
- However, if you do create a profile your order history will be saved in our system and placing orders in the future (which we hope you will do!) will be easier.
- Rest assured, any personal information or contact details saved in our system will only be used to contact you regarding your order.
- You can pay via credit card and you will be redirected to a secure payment portal when you capture those details, so it’s perfectly safe.
- For orders placed within South Africa, you have the option of paying via EFT and this is an option at check out. Please note that your order will only be processed once payment has cleared, so a delay in payment will result in a delay in delivery.
If you are viewing our website from South Africa you will be charged in ZAR (South African Rands). If you are viewing our website from any other country you will be charged in GBP (British Pounds).
- For orders placed within in South African you will be charged a flat rate of R125 for delivery to your door via courier.
- For orders placed outside of South Africa the charge can vary from between £9 to £15, depending on the country we are delivering to.
- Our turnaround time from date of order is 7 working days for delivery within South Africa and 10 working days for international delivery. This is however not a guarantee as delivery to outlying or remote area’s may take longer. The best is to place your order well in advance to ensure you receive it when you need to.
- Should your order be delayed due to courier issues or delays we will do our best to notify you timeously and keep you updated as to when you can expect your order.
If you need a rush order, please email email@example.com to ensure the item you are interested in can be fast tracked, we will do our very best to accommodate any special requests.
Once you place your order and payment has been made a confirmation email is generated automatically and sent to the email address captured in your order detail. If you don’t receive it immediately, please check your SPAM folder. If it is not in your SPAM folder, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm your order was received.
This can happen from time to time and is usually as a result of a time out in connection between our web site and the banks secure payment portal. Please email email@example.com and we will confirm that all is in order.
Not to worry! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send off the missing item as soon as possible.
Please notify us of the issue via email at email@example.com, and where possible please include images so that we can make a quick assessment and provide a solution as quickly as possible.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org noting your order number and the reason for the refund request. Should it be as a result of what you believe to be a manufacturing or quality control issue the item will need to be returned to our workshop for inspection. Where possible we reserve the right to repair or replace the item, which will be returned to you at no cost.
- The refund will be given in credit, to be used when placing your next online order.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Please log a return by completing the form here. Please make note of your order number and the item you wish to return.
- Once you have completed the form click SUBMIT and you will then receive a return confirmation noting the return address.
- Only items returned in resalable condition will be credited. Please return the item in its original packaging, packed carefully for return shipping. Personalised or bespoke items are cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Once we have received your return and checked that it is in good condition, you will be credited for the items purchase amount which you can then use to order the replacement item.
Please email or call the KG store closest to you (South Africa only), and note the items product code or name, and the store manager will assist you. Should they have it in stock you are welcome to visit the store to make your purchase. If it is not available and has to be ordered in for you, we may ask for a deposit to secure the order (dependant on the item).
- Navigate to the voucher category, listed under gifts, and choose an appropriate amount.
- Please note you can enter multiple quantities in order to reach the total amount.
- Capture the email address you would like the voucher sent to, if you would like it sent to you please enter your email address.
- Select where you would like the voucher to be redeemed – in store (3 options within South Africa) or online (the recipient will have to pay for shipping when they redeem).
- You will not be charged for shipping as you will receive the voucher in digital format
- Add the item to CART and PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- Please log a return here by completing the online form and clicking submit. There is a flat fee for items needing repair or re-plating.
- Once you have completed the form, you will be redirected to the payment page to complete the order.
- Once the order is complete you will receive a repair confirmation form which should be included in your parcel and then posted back to the relevant address (SA or International).
- International customers please allow at least 4 weeks for this to be completed as all repairs are returned to the Kirsten Goss workshop in Durban, South Africa. South African customers please allow 10 working days for this process to be completed.